Cloudscape is excited to announce that on July 15th at 5:30 we will be doing a trial run of an in-person meeting! The health and safety of our members is of the utmost importance to us. If you wish to attend we ask that you RSVP to [email protected] and make yourself familiar with our new guidelines:
In light of the very real and present danger of the Covi-19 crisis, anyone attending in person Cloudscape events must abide by the following protocols.
- All attendees must be feeling well before attending. Any possibility of ill health means that you must not attend. This includes persistent coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever, or seasonal allergy symptoms.
- If an attendee has been to another large gathering of more than 10 people or been traveling outside of BC they must wait 14 days before attending.
- A mask must be worn and must cover the nose and mouth. Plastic face shields or cloth face masks are acceptable.
- If an attendee does not have a mask one will be provided for them, and must be worn.
- No attendee may enter the interior of the building. The interior of the studio is reserved for studio members and board members only.
- Bathroom facilities will be in the public washroom on the ground floor of the building only.
- Attendees must remain 2 meters away from other people at all times.
- Attendees must abide by the instructions of the designated health and safety officer at all times.
- Cloudscape is not providing food or beverage services, any food or beverage must be the responsibility of the attendee and must not be consumed within less than 4 meters of others. Do not share food or drinks with anyone outside of the people you live with.
- Cloudscape provides no communal supplies (such as drawing supplies) and all supplies need to be provided by the attendee. With the exception of hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies.
- Any item touched or handled by an attendee must be sanitized after use. Wipes and sanitizer will be provided.
- In order to reduce the sharing of surfaces, do not change seats or table spots once you have chosen a spot. Tables and chairs must be sanitized before another person uses them.
- Failure to abide by any of these will result in an automatic expulsion from the event.
- In the event of rain, or if BC health announces a spike in infections, Cloudscape reserves the right to cancel the event with short notice. Please check the website or our twitter feed before attending in case of last minute changes.