Connecting Comic Book Writers and Artists is a facebook group dedicated to helping comic book writers and artists network with fellow creators, collaborate on projects, and learn about calls for submission. As the group features 7,500+ members, there’s a lot of potential collaborators here, waiting to hear about your new project.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
So I’m just going to lay it all out plainly.
The title of the graphic novel is SAM Demon Hunter.
Check out characters and story here – http://samdemonhunter.blogspot.com/
– I have a completed graphic novel script with a publishing contract.
– I’m seeking five artists.
– You will be paid with a back-end percentage of 4% of the net. The net represents the amount of money that will be invested into the graphic novel. Once that’s achieved, we all get paid.
– Artist will be responsible for artwork, coloring, and lettering. Digital artists preferred.
– Deadline is 3-months. Start and end dates to be announced.
– Story has a Supernatural Superhero theme. It’s an adventure with comedy. Think Buffy meets The Evil Dead style of story.
– I’m looking for artists that understand action, character design, and panel layout.
– Artist will be asked to create 24-pages from my written script PLUS cover art.
– I will provide character info and style guide.
So that’s about it.
Are there better deals out there? Absolutely. However, this graphic novel will be published and there will be a contract. The publishing company has a great reputation for promotion and working with talent.
I’m getting a back-end percentage as well as you.
I’ll need to see your portfolio and/or whatever examples you can so I can evaluate your style.
I can also answer any questions you may have.
It would make more sense for you to post on that particular Facebook group rather than in this response.
Pingback: Writing Groups List - WritingCorner.com