We are looking for a one-day-a-month bookkeeper for Cloudscape Comics. The candidate should be knowledgeable, professional, and upbeat. A love of comics a bonus! The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping our organization live up to its potential and helping sort out the books to assure we know our financial situation at all times. The candidate should also be in good standing with the various government financial agencies.
- Full cycle bookkeeping
- Annual government reporting (Sales Tax & T4’S)
- Preparing bank deposits
- Performing monthly bank and Visa reconciliations
- Basic understanding of payroll for small business and CCP remittance payments
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping principles
- Experience with non-profit societies or charities a plus
- Well-organized, attention to detail, and accurate
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to fluently speak and write in English
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to Oliver McTavish-Wisden at [email protected]. Deadline to apply is October 20th.
Only individuals who might be considered for the position will be contacted.